Followers

Monday, June 25, 2007

T.I - T.I Vs T.I.P


Tracklisting:
1. Act I [T.I.P.]
2. Big Shit Poppin'
3. Raw
4. You Know What It Is
5. Da Dopeman
6. Watch What You Say To Me [ft. Jay-Z]
7. Hurt [ft. Alfa Mega & Busta Rhymes]
8. Act II [T.I.]
9. Help Is Coming
10. My Swag [ft. Wyclef Jean]
11. We Do This
12. Show It To Me [ft. Nelly]
13. Don't You Wanna Be High
14. Touchdown [ft. Eminem]
15. Act III [T.I. vs. T.I.P.]
16. Tell 'Em I Said That
17. Respect This Hustle
18. My Type
Link: T.I. - T.I. Vs T.I.P. courtsey musical groove blog
DL Link 2: HERE
DL Link 3: HERE newly added links

1 comment:

  1. I'm the sort of guy who loves to taste unused stuff. Currently I am fabricating my own photovoltaic panels. I'm making it all by myself without the help of my staff. I am utilizing the net as the only path to acheive that. I encountered a really awesome website that explains how to build solar panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps required to constructing pv panels.

    I'm not exactly sure about how precise the info given there iz. If some experts over here who had xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it would be awesome and I'd highly value it, because I really enjoy solar panel construction.

    Thanks for reading this. U guys are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...