Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Stuffs from hops blog

Cassidy - My Drink N My 2 Step (featuring & produced by Swizz Beatz)
Demic - Git MoneyFabolous - We Laughing At U [Bonus Track]
Jay Sean ft Tupac - Ride It [BigMix Remix]
Mario Feat. Fabolous - How Do I Breathe
Mario Winans Feat. Benzino - You'll Never Give It Up
Metro City - Im A G (Why Cant U See) (Feat RL of Next)
Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra - Juicy New York
Papoose - Ambulance
Pharrell & The Yessirs - Mamacita Feat. Daddy Yankee
Rekico - Live Ya LifeTrae - Smile (Feat. Jadakiss, Styles P)
T.I. - Help Is Coming (Produced by Just Blaze)
Pras Michel Feat. Akon - Mr. Martin
Shop Boyz - Baby Girl
Pras Michel Feat. Akon - Mr. Martin
Shop Boyz - Baby Girl
Bigg North - Mastermind Ft Fratthouse
Dizzee Rascal - Bubbles
Dude & N'em - Watch My Feet
Fabolous - I Shine, You Shine [Bonus Track]
Hamilton Park - My Movie
Huey - Closet Full Of Clothes (Feat. Kydd Trell)
Huey - Nobody Loves The Hood
Joe Budden - Cant Control
Kelly Rowland - Put It In
Kelly Rowland - Still In Love With My Ex
Lisa Maffia - Shake 4 Daddy
Papoose Ft. Snoop Dogg - Bang It Out
R. Kelly - Ya Hair (Prod By Mysto & Pizzi) [Bonus Track]
Rihanna Feat. Jadakiss, Jay-Z & Chris Brown - Umbrella [DJ Neptune Remix]
Sway - Move Back (Ft. Chiefer)
The Game - Feels Good [Prod By Dr Dre]
Olivia Feat. Missy Elliot - Cherry Pop (prod by Missy & Timbaland)
B.G. - Hustle (Feat. Young Jeezy)
Clyde Carson - Hood Stomped Out
Cyssero - Philadelaphia
Elephant Man - Five 0 Remix (Feat. Wyclef & Swizz Beatz)
Finess - Text Sex
Kelly Rowland - Gotsta Go Pt. 1 (Feat. Da Brat) (Bonus Track)
Kelly Rowland - This Is Love

Courtsey hopsmp3thing.com

1 comment:

  1. As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...